Welcome to Stellar Life podcast! I’m your host, Stephan Spencer. My wife Orion and I are celebrating her 100th episode by switching things up. Orion will be my guest, and I’ll interview her so you can hear more of her incredible wisdom. She's a transformation coach, a love and relationship expert, and an international speaker who helps her clients (and listeners) unleash their feminine power. In other words, if you want to transform your relationship or find your soulmate, she’s the woman for you!
Connect With Orion:
@OrionTalmay on Twitter
Orion Talmay on LinkedIn
Orion Talmay on Facebook
The Mission Log:
- [02:15] - Orion starts things off by talking about the mastermind she recently attended, and shares one powerful takeaway she got from the event.
- [05:42] - Especially for entrepreneurs, it’s easy to get distracted with things like working on a website rather than figuratively “pressing the gas pedal,” Orion explains.
- [07:12] - Several people have been recommending that Stephan read the book The ONE Thing by Gary Keller. Orion then talks about being in the world of action, which Stephan relates to Kabbalah.
- [09:21] - Orion quotes Dr. Wayne Dyer, pointing out that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. This means we need to obey the laws of the universe, including the law of action.
- [12:38] - Stephan elaborates on what Orion has been saying, pointing out that we are all storytellers and meaning-makers.
- [13:39] - Orion discusses the Law of Attraction and Abraham-Hicks, as well as her time in Japan.
- [17:26] - When Stephan first heard Orion talk about Abraham-Hicks, he was skeptical. He engaged in the willing suspension of disbelief, found that the message served him, and has become a real fan.
- [20:35] - “Worry is praying for the things you don’t want,” Orion says, quoting one of her guests. She then offers a recommendation on a way to make yourself (and those around you) happier.
- [23:32] - Orion expands on the concept of the frowny face she has just been talking about.
- [26:32] - When you change your mindset, you change everything, Stephan points out. He then explains that he didn’t discover Tony Robbins until he was almost 40.
- [28:57] - Orion discusses the importance of taking care of yourself, using the analogy of putting on your own oxygen mask first.
- [32:03] - Stephan recently learned that Oprah takes daily bubble baths to destress, and Jennifer Aniston’s morning ritual includes meditation. Orion then shares her own morning ritual.
- [34:56] - How does Stephan exercise self-care throughout the day?
- [36:04] - Orion talks about some of the things she does to wrap up her day. She and Stephan then talks about some of their rituals together.
- [40:09] - We move onto the topic of nutrition, with Orion pointing out that your body craves what is in your bloodstream.
- [41:54] - What can you do to improve your nutrition?
- [42:32] - Stephan steps in to talk about your microbiome. He explains that there are more cells within your body belonging to other entities (like bacteria) than belonging to you. Orion then recommends probiotics and enzymes.
- [46:18] - We learn about Restore, which Orion has started taking.
- [48:31] - From nutrition, we move onto the topic of Orion’s community and her 7-day challenge. This challenge will be launched just before Valentine’s Day.
- [51:22] - Orion has mentioned having proof that her challenge is successful; what is this proof? She then discusses whether the challenge will also be useful for women who are in relationships, or whether it’s just for single women.
Links and Resources: