Can you believe it’s already almost Valentine’s Day? You’re in the right place if you’re looking for some holiday advice. This is the episode for you whether you’re in a relationship with a sweet and romantic partner, a lovely single lady still looking for love, or a man feeling the pressure of the expectation-laden holiday. Instead of limiting the advice you’ll hear in this episode to just one guest, I’ve compiled some of the most brilliant gems of wisdom from extraordinary guests from previous episodes. You’ll learn about love, self-love, feminine and masculine dynamics, and so much more.
Hear More From Today’s Guests:
Alison Armstrong on Stellar Life
Sheila Kelly on Stellar Life
Jaiya on Stellar Life
Athena Rosette on Stellar Life
Alexa and Aubrey on Stellar Life
Dr. Pat Allen on Stellar Life
The Mission Log:
- [03:15] - Orion explains what listeners can expect from the show today and lists the experts who will be featured.
- [04:08] - Today’s first expert is Alison Armstrong, a world-renowned relationship coach and author who was last year’s special Valentine’s Day guest!
- [05:48] - Alison shares her advice for what women should do to heal themselves and what to do on Valentine’s Day.
- [09:24] - We hear a deeply moving story about Alison’s daughter.
- [11:14] - Orion shares one of the assignments that she gives to people in her Awaken Your Inner Goddess challenge.
- [14:54] - Alison shares her aversion to Valentine’s Day, which she explains has a disempowering history and a false beginning.
- [20:05] - Orion believes that love begins with self-love and self-exploration. With this point, she introduces a mentor and the next expert on this special episode, Sheila Kelly.
- [21:13] - Sheila shares her advice on connecting to your feminine energy through movement.
- [22:14] - What are some transformations that Sheila has seen in her students?
- [24:44] - If that wasn’t already hot enough for you, you’re in luck with the next expert! Jaiya is a personal friend and a world-renowned sex expert.
- [26:00] - Jaiya runs through various sexual blueprints in depth (if you don’t know yours, check out the quiz at this link!). She explains what the different blueprints are and what turns them on, as well as what the shadow side of each type looks like.
- [33:12] - Orion points out that Jaiya has missed the shadow side of the sensual type, and Jaiya explains this type.
- [35:12] - The next guest in this special podcast is Athena Rosette, whose alter ego is also a goddess!
- [36:20] - Athena explains that alter egos can serve as a bridge to the next version of ourselves, and function as a safety blanket.
- [36:57] - Athena doesn’t think that creating an alter ego is related to, or leads to, multiple personality disorder.
- [38:14] - Does Athena name her alter ego(s), and how many does she have?
- [42:17] - Alexa Bigwarfe and Aubrey Mathis are the next fantastic experts on the show! They’re the hosts of a podcast for the modern mom, and want to remind women that they’re more than moms and need to take care of themselves, too.
- [43:26] - Alexa and Aubrey are glad to see women coming out of the closet in a sexual way.
- [44:51] - What do women need to do to gain confidence?
- [47:25] - Another part of confidence can come from honoring your own word, Orion points out.
- [48:43] - The last expert of today is the renowned Dr. Pat Allen, who’s here to teach you about feminine energy and flirting.
- [49:40] - What is Dr. Pat’s advice for single women this Valentine’s Day?
Links and Resources: