Jaqueline Marie is a love mentor, priestess, healer, and teacher of sacred feminine embodiment who has used difficult personal experiences to find her passion for spirituality. Today, we talk about bringing femininity into the business world, and how money, love, and relationships all come together. If you want to experience more love, you need to exist in a state of gratitude and love that will be reflected back to you!
Connect With Jaqueline:
The Soul of Love
Jaqueline Marie on Facebook
Calling In Your Soulmate
The Sovereign Sisterhood on Facebook
The Mission Log:
- [06:15] - Jaqueline talks a bit about herself and explains how her love-filled childhood (combined with a strictly religious upbringing and a terrible first sexual experience) helped her become the priestess and goddess that she is today.
- [08:24] - From ages 17 through 23, Jaqueline lived with deep shame about her traumatic sexual experience. She then shares her powerful awakening story.
- [11:43] - Jaqueline’s life changed very quickly after her awakening. She walked into a bookstore and picked up the book Change Your Aura, Change Your Life by Barbara Y. Martin and Dimitri Moraitis. (These people are still Jaqueline’s teachers.)
- [14:21] - Orion shares her experience at Oneness University in India.
- [17:00] - What was the next step in Jaqueline’s journey after finding and reading the aforementioned book?
- [18:20] - We hear about Jaqueline’s first encounter with tantra, which occurred when she was 24 years old.
- [23:22] - Orion takes a moment to rave about the powerful lessons within Jaqueline’s story.
- [24:42] - What is the connection between a woman awakening her inner feminine power to finding and attracting the right relationship?
- [28:11] - Jaqueline talks about ways that she helps women connect to their feminine power. She lists the three tools she works with and believes are absolutely essential for this purpose.
- [30:21] - In the last month or so, Orion has started stretching every morning while saying affirmations to connect more deeply with her body.
- [32:18] - How does Jaqueline help women create harmony and take care of their bodies when they’re extremely busy?
- [36:53] - Becoming more in touch with your divine feminine helps you embrace your humanity.
- [38:01] - Jaqueline talks about bringing femininity into the business world.
- [40:59] - What time does Jaqueline generally stop working? Typically, she ends work at 6 PM, although it varies depending on what’s going on.
- [41:41] - Jaqueline discusses how money, love, and relationships all come together. They’re intimately linked, she explains.
- [42:57] - We hear the story of a successful entrepreneur who Jaqueline helped with love, whose business tripled in just a few months as a result.
- [45:53] - What are Jaqueline’s three top tips for living a stellar life? 1. Have a spiritual practice and a relationship with God. 2. Fall in love with your body and come alive as a woman. 3. Be fearless with your love.
- [46:30] - Jaqueline talks about the free summit and online masterclass that she hosts. If you’re interested, check out the website for Calling In Your Soulmate!
Links and Resources: