I met Lauren Herrera when I was on her podcast Love Is a Verb, and I just knew that she had to be on my podcast. Lauren is the founder of Eat Like a Boss, a process that helps women break away from their destructive habits with food. In this conversation, however, we’ll barely touch on food. Instead, we’ll focus on universal laws, including the law of attraction and many others. Lauren and I have both used these laws to manifest such incredible things in our lives, and we’ll show you how to do the same!
Connect With Lauren:
Lauren Herrera on Facebook
Lauren Herrera on YouTube
@laurenmichelleherrera on Instagram
The Mission Log:
- [03:04] - Orion and Lauren start things off by talking about an incredibly good acai bowl that they had together.
- [04:42] - What does Lauren do, and what is her passion in life?
- [05:48] - When you pinpoint the emotion at the root of a particular eating pattern, you can unlock the pattern.
- [06:16] - We hear more about Lauren and her history, and what brought her to her current place in life.
- [09:04] - Lauren talks about the moment that she had the epiphany that she had to learn how to podcast.
- [09:57] - Orion discusses the amount of attention one of her Facebook posts got. Lauren then shares her thoughts on social media.
- [13:01] - What did Lauren do after her gym failed? She answers, then Orion discusses her own experience working in a gym.
- [15:28] - Lauren shares the impressive list of things that she does these days, including coaching, podcasting, and consulting.
- [16:31] - What’s Lauren’s spiritual belief, and how did that help her to get to where she wants to be?
- [18:13] - Orion discusses a conversation she had with Donny Epstein.
- [21:49] - We hear the story of how Lauren stumbled across universal laws, and how her path has progressed.
- [23:53] - What did Lauren learn from The Master Key System?
- [26:34] - The book that really changed things for Orion when she was still a teenager was The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.
- [27:54] - Orion and Lauren talk about what they did when they were lost in Malibu.
- [31:42] - Let’s talk about the law of attraction! This is the universal law that gets the most traction, Lauren explains.
- [36:58] - We hear some of the things that Orion does to guard her mind.
- [38:34] - Lauren brings up the topic of people who may have experienced trauma or sexual assault, sharing how the law of attraction relates to these events.
- [41:29] - What are some of Lauren’s favorite universal laws other than the law of attraction?
- [44:12] - We hear about how Lauren used universal laws to attract her beloved.
- [47:51] - Orion just made three more universal laws: the law of “I don’t care,” the law of “wouldn’t it be nice if…” and the law of “noticing the signs.”
- [48:37] - What are Lauren’s three top tips for living a stellar life? 1. Be internally motivated, not externally. 2. Look for something that feels good, even in horrible situations. 3. Take care of your body.
- [49:35] - Where can listeners learn more about Lauren? In her answer, she offers listeners a free gift, which you can find at this link!
Links and Resources: