You probably know I love having goddesses on the show, and Agapi Stassinopoulos is truly an amazing Greek goddess! She is here to help you find that radiant inner happiness you desire. Agapi is a bestselling author and speaker who has inspired audiences around the world. She’s boldly passionate about life, joy, and helping people worldwide discover true and lasting happiness. Tune in to take your next steps down the path toward happiness, and don’t forget to check out her new book Wake Up to the Joy of You!
Connect With Agapi:
Unbinding the Heart
Agapi Stassinopoulos on Facebook
@AgapiSays on Twitter
Agapi Stassinopoulos on Instagram
The Mission Log:
- [04:05] - Greek people are vibrantly alive, Agapi points out.
- [05:17] - Agapi shares some information about who she is and how she reached the path that she’s on today.
- [06:40] - What are some of the biggest challenges that Agapi has overcome in her life?
- [10:34] - Orion takes a moment to talk about her community for self-love, which is full of goddesses.
- [11:32] - Owning your power is getting to know who you are in your spirit and your beingness, Agapi explains.
- [12:16] - Orion shares a story from Judaism about a holy man in a temple, leading to the concept that sometimes you don’t know yourself until the day you die.
- [12:57] - That’s the great adventure of life, Agapi says in response to Orion’s story. She then tells us what her goal is with her books.
- [14:56] - Agapi talks in more depth about her mother, who continues to be one of her deepest inspirations.
- [15:36] - We hear about an experience Orion had recently in which she took a moment for herself to remember that the answers are in the moment.
- [16:42] - What is Agapi’s definition of meditation?
- [17:59] - Agapi discusses whether she was in a state of bliss, love, and meditation her whole life -- and even whether she’s in such a state now.
- [19:15] - How did Agapi come up with 52 meditations for her book?
- [20:10] - Agapi recommends having a meditation practice that you commit to on a daily basis.
- [22:52] - Orion discusses the reasons that she doesn’t meditate as much as she wants to, which she does regularly but not daily. She then publicly announces that she will start a 30-day meditation love affair.
- [24:59] - Agapi leads listeners in a brief but powerful meditation. If you’re listening while driving, be sure to come back to the episode once you’re home to go through this beautiful meditation with Agapi!
- [32:43] - Agapi explains why the guided meditation she has just led listeners through is so powerful and calming. She then invites listeners to email her to receive a free guided meditation as a gift.
- [34:46] - How does Agapi make her health a priority, and what is the “art of doing nothing”?
- [37:44] - People sometimes give themselves the time to achieve their dreams, but don’t give themselves the grace to achieve their dreams, Orion points out.
- [38:06] - Agapi feels you need to have intention about what you want.
- [39:41] - How can we create healthy boundaries and put ourselves first without hurting others?
- [40:58] - What is your ego, and why isn’t it your ally?
- [42:49] - Agapi begins winding things down by reading a beautiful excerpt from the final chapter of her book.
- [44:45] - Agapi lists some ways that listeners can get in touch with her.
Links and Resources: