Let’s talk about confidence! What is it? How is it built? How can you increase your confidence on a spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical level? Increasing your confidence is a matter of pushing yourself beyond your limiting beliefs and discovering all the places you can go. In this episode, I’ll take a deep dive into this topic to help you become a more confident version of yourself!
The Mission Log:
- [01:10] - Orion always wanted to be confident, especially when speaking, but struggled with using English. She explains one of the things that helped her.
- [02:23] - We hear about an abusive relationship that Orion was in around a decade ago, and the impact it had on her.
- [03:58] - One of the things that helped Orion the most with developing confidence was going to a Tony Robbins event.
- [05:45] - What can you do to increase your self-confidence?
- [07:20] - Orion points out that confidence is a spiritual thing, and explains what this means.
- [09:36] - Orion recently published an article about vision boards and their power. She discusses the way vision boards have functioned for her in her own life.
- [12:32] - We learn about the reticular activating system, or RAS, in the brain.
- [14:05] - Another spiritual way to become more confident is to be confident for someone else.
- [16:18] - Orion’s intention every time she enters a room is to light people up.
- [18:08] - You are the average of the five people you hang out with the most, Orion explains, so make sure you’re hanging out with people who are good for you and encourage you to take bold steps!
- [20:45] - One of the five people who Orion hangs out with the most is her cat, she jokes.
- [21:47] - Orion talks more about going outside of her comfort zone, and why it’s so important.
- [24:34] - What will happen when you give yourself permission to be whatever you want (as long as you don’t hurt other people)?
- [26:08] - Allow yourself to fail, Orion advises, and offers some specific words of wisdom.
- [27:46] - Orion moves onto talking about the emotional aspects of confidence.
- [30:37] - We hear how what Orion has been saying relates to the wealthy people who she hangs out with.
- [31:54] - In the previous episode of Stellar Life, Orion talked about self-love and taking care of yourself. She explains how this ties into self-confidence.
- [32:52] - Let’s talk about the physical side of self-love! Orion describes her own journey to physical self-love.
- [35:17] - Lots of emotions are stored in our bodies, and when we move, we also move out those negative emotions.
- [35:47] - Orion recommends dressing to impress. She also suggests adopting a specific posture before any important event.
- [37:36] - Orion digs into the topic of breathing patterns, specifically as they relate to experiencing anxiety. She then walks listeners through a short breathing exercise.
Links and Resources: