Think back over your life. Can you identify at least one moment in which you felt truly connected to God, the Universe, or a higher consciousness? Danelle Magtibay has such a powerful connection with the universe that she has a full client list without advertisements, self-promotion, or even a website. She has studied transformation, universal laws, and oneness for 25 years. She brings all of that wisdom to today’s deep conversation that will leave you feeling inspired and empowered.
Connect With Danelle:
@DanelleMagtibay on Twitter
Danelle Magtibay on LinkedIn
The Mission Log:
- [04:04] - Danelle introduces herself and gives listeners a quick overview of her life (and coaching) story.
- [04:57] - What was Danelle’s spiritual awakening like? As she answers, she shares a powerful story about the moment her life changed.
- [09:58] - Giving on air gives Orion the opportunity to go deeper with people than she might be able to in private conversations.
- [11:22] - Orion shares an experience of her own about sensing and feeling God as love.
- [13:42] - Danelle has a son who has autism, who was nonverbal until he was almost seven years old. She connects this to what she and Orion have been saying about the limits of language.
- [15:37] - A big piece of where our suffering comes from is the illusion of separation, Danelle explains.
- [17:45] - How does Danelle keep a higher vibration?
- [19:17] - Danelle talks more about her comment that some of her communication and information comes from non-human beings.
- [23:32] - Orion and Danelle talk about their lifespan goals (180 and 130, respectively).
- [25:11] - As Orion grows older, she feels like her connection with her guide isn’t constant. How can she get to the next level and connect constantly and clearly?
- [31:07] - Danelle talks about how she prevents herself from being reactive in the moment when something triggers her.
- [34:35] - We hear about Danelle’s father’s death when she was 15 years old.
- [35:34] - Danelle discusses the observer, as well as the other internal voices and layers of the mind.
- [38:07] - Why is the problematic little voice so loud, and the truth a whisper?
- [39:03] - We hear about how alter egos play into the grand scheme of things.
- [41:05] - Orion talks about recently attending the 90 Day Year seminar with Todd Herman, who teaches people to step into their alter ego.
- [46:14] - Danelle responds to what Orion has been saying, sharing the visual that she gets based on Orion’s words.
- [49:44] - What are Danelle’s three top tips to living a stellar life? #1. Be yourself. #2. Know that you belong here. #3. Know that it’s safe to be here.
- [50:30] - Where can people find Danelle if they want to get in touch with her or work with her?
Links and Resources: