Amy Killen offers patients cutting-edge treatments for bodily optimization, as you’ll hear all about in our conversation. She’s also the medical director of an integrated medical practice in Salt Lake City. Tune into this episode to learn more about the role of stem cell treatment in sexual and skin health, youthful appearances, and (somewhat) reversing the aging process.
Connect With Amy:
Dr. Amy Killen
Dr. Amy Killen at Docere Medical
Dr. Amy Killen on Facebook
@amybkillen on Twitter
Amy Killen MD on LinkedIn
The Mission Log:
- [03:50] - Amy shares a bit about herself, explaining her history in the medical field as well as what she does now. She then discusses what kinds of people typically come to her.
- [05:38] - What type of medicine does Amy do, exactly?
- [06:52] - Amy talks about the procedure that she did with Orion, and shares how she got into using these sorts of techniques.
- [07:37] - Why do lots of people have negative impressions of stem cell therapy?
- [09:51] - After her stem cell procedure, Orion has wondered whether the stem cell supply in her bones was depleted after they were harvested. Amy answers this question.
- [12:29] - Amy explains that stem cell joint injections can be painful for a few days after the procedure.
- [13:37] - We learn about the sexual health injections that Amy does for both men and women.
- [15:47] - Amy talks about the gifts that she gives to patients to take home with them after their procedures.
- [17:35] - Has Amy had the procedure done herself?
- [19:11] - We hear more about what procedures Amy did on Orion’s skin and hair.
- [20:36] - Amy shares her thoughts on Botox, which she explains that she does for some of her patients.
- [21:26] - Does Amy use any lasers or energy devices?
- [22:10] - Amy talks about what the ultimate facial is, specifically for looking more youthful. She recommends combining several different therapies.
- [23:05] - What’s good for wrinkles under the eyes?
- [24:07] - We go back to the topic of Botox, with Amy discussing whether it’s dangerous to put something unnatural in your skin.
- [25:13] - Depending on the cause, some dark spots can be treated very effectively with lasers, Amy explains.
- [26:04] - How do balanced hormones affect skin, hair, and sexual health? Amy answers, then discusses her approach to hormones.
- [28:09] - Amy talks about the ideal age at which people should come see her for the first time.
- [29:55] - We hear more about the role of a healthy lifestyle in having the procedures that Amy offers.
- [31:21] - We can reverse our age to some degree, but not completely, Amy explains.
- [31:47] - What are Amy’s three top tips to living a stellar life? #1. Having close connections with people. #2. Making good choices regarding diet and exercise. #3. Learning how to deal with stress.
- [33:39] - Amy shares some final words of wisdom for listeners.
- [34:13] - How can listeners find Amy or get treatment from her?
Links and Resources: