Adam Markel is a transformational teacher, success coach, motivational speaker, and author. He guides people all over the world to live authentically, purposefully, and powerfully from their hearts. He dedicates himself to helping others make equally profound pivots and live at their best. This awareness gives us the option to challenge our mindset and stop playing the game of life on defense. This is one of the most powerful mental changes you can make. The fear or discomfort with change is the root cause of many of the problems we endure.
Connect With Adam Markel:
Adam Markel on Facebook
@adammarkel on Twitter
Adam Markel on LinkedIn
The Mission Log:
- [03:17] - Adam starts off the conversation by sharing a bit about himself, and sharing the story of the day that convinced him to change his life.
- [09:08] - We learn that Adam’s reaction to being given a reprieve was giving a name to the source of that reprieve.
- [13:08] - Orion has pivoted many times in her life, she explains. She then shares a story that illustrates that many people are okay with living a mediocre life.
- [15:03] - How does Adam influence people to create change in their lives?
- [17:27] - Adam makes a powerful point that in most cases, the root cause of many challenges is a discomfort with change, or unwillingness to change.
- [20:11] - We learn about one of the reasons that most of us don’t embrace change.
- [22:28] - What was Adam’s process to finding his true calling? In his answer, he points out that when you know what you don’t want, you also know what you do want.
- [26:27] - Orion brings up the work of Esther and Abraham Hicks, and their points about contrast.
- [27:37] - Adam digs into the idea of identity, as well as pivoting into different identities.
- [33:33] - What are some tools that Adam recommends for listeners that can create a shift in identity?
- [36:29] - Adam talks about how important it is to be present in each moment as your authentic self.
- [37:54] - We hear about one of the elements in Adam’s book Pivot: resilience. He talks about the three steps in the resilience process.
- [43:58] - The third step in Adam’s resilience process takes at least 21 days to form a habit, and involves saying “I love my life” three times every day when you wake up or get up.
- [45:15] - Adam offers Stellar Life listeners a free gift! You can get your gift by going to this link.
Links and Resources: