My incredible guest and partner in this conversation about sex is Kongit Farrell, a licensed marriage, family, and sex therapist who specializes in helping people get the healthy lives, lasting love, and great sex they deserve. Kongit originally focused on helping women have the best possible lives and relationships before she transitioned to sex therapy. Whether or not you’re currently in a relationship, this episode is packed with good information that you need to know.
Connect With Kongit:
@KongitFarrell on Twitter
Kongit Farrell on Instagram
@KongitFarrell on Facebook
The Mission Log:
- [03:18] - Kongit talks about sex therapy, explaining that it’s very normal and not taboo.
- [04:11] - How did Kongit get into sex therapy?
- [05:40] - We hear about some of the most common complaints that people share with Kongit.
- [07:55] - Kongit talks about when couples decide they need sexual therapy, and what it generally looks like.
- [10:26] - Does Kongit believe that the majority of sexual pleasure is in the mind?
- [15:45] - Kongit responds to what Orion has been saying about Jaiya’s blueprints.
- [18:51] - Kongit shares a story of where the things she and Orion have been talking about have saved a relationship.
- [22:47] - We hear Kongit’s response to Orion’s journey to discovering her feminine, sensual self.
- [25:07] - How does Kongit help her clients connect to their own sensual selves?
- [27:19] - In Cuba, women feel very desirable regardless of age or weight, Orion points out.
- [28:56] - Kongit points out one of the great gifts of being a therapist: you see a side of life that most people don’t see.
- [31:27] - Kongit adds a couple of points to what Orion was saying about women in Cuba a moment earlier.
- [34:17] - How would Kongit approach an older woman who feels less sensual or desirable than she used to be?
- [36:54] - Orion shifts the conversation to the more physical side of things.
- [40:31] - Kongit reiterates something she mentioned earlier: there are solutions for almost any sexual struggle now.
- [41:28] - How can people voice their desires more?
- [47:07] - Kongit points out that someone sharing their fantasy with you is incredibly intimate and means that they trust you deeply.
- [47:57] - What advice does Kongit have for igniting passion in a relationship?
- [49:13] - What are Kongit’s three top tips for living a stellar life? #1. Live with intentionality. #2. Live with compassion. #3. Be ethical and have integrity with how you treat people.
- [50:35] - Kongit talks about where listeners can find her online.
Links and Resources: