Have you ever felt pulled in so many different directions that you were completely overwhelmed? Mary Shores is an expert in personal development, as well as a businesswoman who developed a roadmap for how to take control of your life. She generates pragmatic solutions for people who are freaking out or feeling stuck. Mary blends personal experience with her extensive knowledge of neuroscience and human behavior to guide businesses and individuals to their ideal life.
Connect With Mary:
Mary Shores on LinkedIn
Mary Shores on Facebook
@mary_shores on Twitter
Mary Shores on Instagram
Fearless Ambition group on Facebook
The Mission Log:
- [04:43] - Mary introduces herself, talking about starting her first company as well as a tragic personal loss.
- [06:34] - How did Mary deal with everything, and shift from loss and trauma into building her own business?
- [10:05] - The starting point to change the feeling of unworthiness is to think about empowerment, Mary explains.
- [13:58] - Orion reiterates and expands on what Mary has been explaining about needing to actually do the work. She then talks about an exercise she does involving her chakras.
- [17:36] - What are Mary’s rituals? She answers, then takes a moment to dig into the neuroscience of gratitude.
- [22:00] - Mary talks about her daily desires at the moment. Orion then shares her own current desires.
- [24:19] - We go deeper into the topic of affirmations, with Mary talking about the importance of creating affirmations that resonate with you.
- [29:31] - From Mary’s perspective, it doesn’t matter whether someone takes a scientific path or a spiritual path. She then discusses the placebo effect.
- [31:42] - What is the “core four,” and how can we implement that? Mary answers, then shares her own “core four” with listeners.
- [35:23] - Mary talks about what she has learned through healing, and points out that you cannot protect your heart and be emotionally available at the same time.
- [39:49] - We learn about the difference between a “core four” and a goal.
- [44:00] - How does Mary turn an emotion that might get into the way into something cleansing?
- [48:39] - Mary shares her thoughts on communication and connecting better with other people.
- [52:13] - What are Mary’s three top tips to living a stellar life? #1. Always shed the layers of who you are and uncover the person who you are meant to be. #2. Pay attention to your emotions. #3. Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
- [53:44] - Mary lists some places to find and connect with her. She also offers listeners a free gift!
Links and Resources: