Kelly Lynn Adams joins me in this conversation to teach you how to be a leader. Kelly is a certified leadership and life coach, writer, speaker, and founder of The After 5 Club, a movement that helps women juggle responsibilities and grow their side hustles. She has helped thousands of women build smart and sustainable businesses and redefine success through shifting their mindset. She helps her clients increase their confidence and step into their divine power.
Connect With Kelly:
Kelly Lynn Adams
Kelly Lynn Adams on Instagram
@KellyLynnAdams on Twitter
Kelly Lynn Adams’ Facebook fan page
Kelly Lynn Adams on Facebook
Kelly Lynn Adams on YouTube
The Mission Log:
- [03:58] - Kelly introduces herself and talks about her history in the coaching industry.
- [04:45] - What is the biggest obstacle for women who want to start their own business while working a 9-5 job?
- [07:50] - Kelly talks about the gap that she bridges between what women say they want and what they actually do.
- [12:14] - Orion talks about Dr. Demartini’s value determination, which you can take on his website.
- [14:05] - What does Kelly see as success? In her answer, she talks about a specific goal she set, and how she felt when she achieved it.
- [19:04] - Orion responds to Kelly’s answer about what success means for her, and explains the value of taking time to relax.
- [23:12] - Kelly talks about a point in her career when she was working too hard and ended up in the hospital.
- [27:18] - What does Kelly see that women are lacking in when it comes to understanding how powerful, smart, wise, and wonderful they are?
- [33:39] - We hear more about Kelly’s and Orion’s experiences with horses.
- [37:07] - Orion shares more extraordinary experiences that she has had with animals.
- [39:11] - How does Kelly help her clients achieve life-work balance?
- [43:12] - Kelly tackles the question of how making money is a spiritual thing, pointing out that it’s a way of honoring your worth.
- [46:23] - What are Kelly’s three top tips for living a stellar life? #1. Manage your mindset and what you’re consuming on all levels. #2. When you think you have surrendered, surrender some more. #3. Slow down to speed up.
- [49:58] - Kelly lists some places where people can find her online to learn more about what she does or work with her.
Links and Resources: