So far, every Stellar Life episode has been a conversation with someone amazing. In this one,, I’m doing it solo for the first time. That’s right - today, it’s just me talking straight to you. I’ll share some of my life journey with you and let you learn more about me than ever before. I’ll also give you five powerful tools to help you unleash your own incredible superhero!
The Mission Log:
- [01:31] - Orion is excited about this first solo episode, and points out that excitement and fear are two sides of the same coin.
- [04:21] - This solo episode is all about loving yourself, becoming more confident, attracting love, becoming more of who you really are, and taking your relationship to the next level.
- [08:30] - Today’s episode will be about confidence and how to tap into the part of you that is super powerful and successful, Orion explains. She then offers information on how to join her group on Facebook.
- [10:45] - Orion believes that you are much stronger than you think you are.
- [11:48] - Orion takes a moment to tell listeners a little more about herself than she usually shares in the intro to her podcast. She explains what she does and talks about what goes into her method.
- [16:28] - We learn that Orion’s approach involves working on the mind, body, and spirit, because everything is connected.
- [16:55] - Orion was born in Tel Aviv, and grew up with her single mom and her sister. She walks us through her life path, including her spontaneous decision to go to Japan.
- [21:45] - We hear about Orion’s encounter with a man who she mistakenly thought was her dream come true, and how the painful experience gave her the inspiration to grow.
- [24:29] - These days, Orion lives with her husband and her kitty in Santa Monica, and she loves her life! She also talks about some of the struggles of being a woman.
- [28:19] - Orion’s method, she explains, is about mastering your own power. There is power in femininity and vulnerability, she points out.
- [30:43] - Sometimes the biggest control is in giving up control and allowing the Universe to guide you on your path.
- [31:16] - Orion asks listeners to take a moment to think about who your own personal superhero is. She then explains why it’s so important to awaken the part of you that’s strong and like a superhero.
- [35:16] - Orion provides five magic pills to awaken that superhero-like part of you. First, get into a super state, or a flow state, and get outside of your comfort zone.
- [40:22] - Use amazing foods to nourish your body. Orion points out that many successful women neglect or ignore their bodies.
- [42:38] - Think about your friends and who you hang out with. Orion points out that you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with, so hang out with people who model the successes you want.
- [44:10] - Orion summarizes the five magic tips to unleash your superhero: 1. Use a state of flow to achieve success. 2. Nourish your body. 3. Train your body through exercise and weight training. 4. Make super friends! 5. Act with super speed, and don’t be wishy-washing about your life.
Links and Resources: