The amazing Ephraim Olschewski is here to talk about happiness, money, and success. Ephraim is a master listener, which is an incredibly important and uncommon trait. He’s also a sought-after coach for executives, entrepreneurs, and highly committed people around the world. I’m privileged enough to be good friends with Ephraim, and I can tell you firsthand that he’s absolutely brilliant. If you’re ready to improve your life, financial situation, and relationship with happiness, this is the episode for you!
Connect With Ephraim:
Ephraim S Olschewski on Facebook
@EOlschewski on Twitter
Ephraim Olschewski on LinkedIn
The Mission Log:
- [04:57] - Ephraim starts off by telling the audience a bit about himself, leading with the important fact that he’s a husband and a father.
- [05:57] - What sets Ephraim apart from other coaches?
- [08:17] - Ephraim talks about the importance of listening, which he says is an incredibly important but very lacking skill.
- [10:39] - What is “the zone” that Ephraim has just mentioned? He answers, then talks about how to get into the zone.
- [14:16] - We hear about how often Ephraim gets into the zone. He points out that you can easily notice when you’re not in the zone, and explains that transcendental meditation has helped him get into the zone more frequently.
- [17:25] - Ephraim estimates how much he has invested in his own training, development, and education, and explains how much his coaching services cost.
- [19:58] - How does Ephraim change his clients’ lives?
- [22:40] - Ephraim offers advice on how to build a better relationship with the self, and recommends Byron Katie.
- [25:50] - How has Ephraim’s relationship with himself changed since he was younger, and what kind of relationship does he have with himself now?
- [29:03] - The trait that Ephraim consistently finds in the most successful people is being in action.
- [31:44] - Orion and Ephraim talk about the emotion underlying the actions that successful people take. Orion points out the difference between action coming from fear versus abundance.
- [34:38] - Does Ephraim use a lot of social media in his business?
- [38:16] - Ephraim discusses how he got his first clients when he started out as a coach. Rather than him looking for them, his clients found him.
- [41:19] - Orion responds to what Ephraim has been saying about money, saying that she can’t relate to the way he sees money and abundance.
- [44:00] - Ephraim walks Orion through an exercise surrounding money.
- [48:10] - Ephraim offers another way to work through your ideas about money, which involves writing down all of your thoughts and feelings about it.
- [51:43] - Our relationship with happiness, rather than our circumstances, may be what needs to change to allow us to feel happy.
- [54:27] - Ephraim uses a specific example to illustrate what he means about our relationship with happiness.
- [56:49] - Instead of “wanting” money, what would Ephraim suggest?
- [57:45] - What are Ephraim’s three top tips for living a stellar life? 1. Practice transcendental meditation 2. Consistency. 3. Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you.
- [58:54] - Where can people find Ephraim if they want to get in touch with him?
Links and Resources: