Another year has flown by. In today’s episode, I just wanted to get a little personal and share some of the magical moments that I had over the last year. I learned a great deal and went on some amazing journeys. This episode is about leveling up, being open to clues sent by the universe, and living your stellar life to the fullest.
To Find Orion:
@OrionTalmay on Twitter
Stellar Life Podcast
The Mission Log:
- [00:38] How the last year passed in the blink of an eye. I want to do this episode to share my year with you. Then my first thought was that I didn't accomplish anything.
- [01:02] It's so typical of people who have Type A personalities who like to achieve, conquer, and have big dreams. Sometimes it takes time to manifest all of those dreams.
- [01:21] I took a step back and asked my husband what happened. So much happened that everything became a blur. We need to celebrate our achievements even the little things.
- [02:09] Taking a deeper look and appreciating how much you have advanced and seeing the gifts of what has happened to help you grow.
- [02:46] Seeing what we don't want and how it helps us see what we want.
- [03:10] Looking at my last year. 2016 was super stressful for me because I was planning my wedding. Even with a wedding planner it wasn't easy.
- [03:40] We had a wedding in a remote location in the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. This is a beautiful remote place. It is one of the most bio-dense areas in Costa Rica. At the lodge there were monkeys, toucans, seabirds, and so much beauty.
- [04:47] It was pouring down rain and I was stressed out of my mind, but it turned out to be a beautiful time with friends and family.
- [05:19] 2017 was spent living my life in a new arrangement and focusing on what i really wanted to achieve.
- [05:30] One of my biggest achievements was launching the Awaken Your Inner Goddess Challenge.
- [05:38] The challenge was so awesome and every woman had so many breakthroughs, just by taking care of herself for 15 minutes a day.
- [06:40] Women fell in love with themselves and their responses filled me with joy. This affirmed that my knowledge has enabled me to bring my mission to women and help them shine and see beyond their limitation.
- [08:21] How I shrivel and shrink when I don't put myself beyond my comfort zone.
- [08:27] 2018 is for expanding, growing, reaching, and touching the stars with a Stellar Life.
- [09:20] I had amazing breakthroughs over the last year,and I am amazingly grateful for my clients and their trust in me.
- [10:03] Awakening your own inner goddess that is sexy, juicy, and alive.
- [10:23] Some days can shake your confidence but then signals come and everything falls into place.
- [11:17] Try looking for the clues, listening to the messages of the universe, and be open to receive those messages.
- [12:03] Looking beyond the 1% and getting a glimpse into how big and vast we are.
- [12:46] I talk about seeing Donny Epstein in Denver at Transformation Gate.
- [14:13] We learned the five steps to mastering at Neil Strauss's Secret Society for Men.
- [15:03] We learned about marketing and Internet marketing. I find it a bit dry and it is not my zone of genius.
- [16:30] The importance of sharing your message with the world and not holding it back.
- [17:26] I had a visit with my family for a month. Then we visited the Dead Sea. The mineral mud soaks out all of the toxins. It makes you feel reborn.
- [19:59] This year was a year of recovery. I had to wear a cast, I'm training, and even doing acupuncture.
- [21:22] The injury affected my fitness routine. I also used to do Krav Maga. This is a super fast and effective martial art. It's about defending yourself and running away. I even had to stop my pole dancing classes which helped me connect with my femininity.
- [23:53] The importance of giving yourself grace in whatever you are experiencing right now. Stop pushing too hard and give your body time to rest.
- [25:00] Surrendering to our highest person and allowing the universe to hold us.
- [25:54] Join a mastermind and surround yourself with like minded people.
- [27:29] Reading books is another way to associate with great minds. You can also use the magical land of the Internet, YouTube videos, and TED Talks.
- [28:57] Blog Herald in Orlando with Stephen and his daughter. Sometimes we have to go beyond ourselves for our loved one.
- [29:30] The importance of taking care of yourself. Including cleansing toxic lead or toxic poisoning.
- [30:35] Chelation and working with a naturopath and eliminating the amalgam fillings.
- [31:15] People who love the planet and the world and want to dominate in a good way by helping the planet and other people at World Domination Summit in Portland.
- [31:44] I talk about Mike Vardy organizing and systemizing your life. Mike will be on this show next year.
- [32:07] Talking with Loral Langemeier: Wealth Building Mastermind. We are constantly fed lies about our worthiness to become wealthy.
- [33:23] The more I hang out with the wealthy the more I see that we are all humans. The only difference is just a small shift in mindset.
- [35:11] Why do you need it? Why do you want it? Guilt around having wealth. Having something just because you wanted it. It is OK to have a blessed life and have opportunities to help other people.
- [37:22] Podcast Movement and learning how to create a better podcast. I have finally gained the strength to share my message without hiding behind my guests.
- [38:55] If you send me an email, I promise you that I will answer it. If you are enjoying this podcast reach out and say hi!
- [41:14] Ground yourself and get out in nature. Lakes, forests, trees, take a walk.
- [41:44] Biohacking. I even had Dave Asprey on my show. It was awesome. Technologies that connect you to the future of medicine.
- [43:55] The Bulletproof conference is like Disneyworld for geeks.
- [44:37] I also went to India which was awesome. I also spent three hours with an elephant named Star. I love elephants, she was amazing. She even talked with elephant sounds.
- [46:32] I saw the Dalai Lama! I could feel his energy when he passed.
- [47:01] I took my mom and sister to Greece. It was raining and there were floods, but it was wonderful.
- [47:31] I also became an American citizen this week. It was an intimate ceremony of 5000 of us.
- [49:03] Israel and the US are the greatest of allies, and we are very connected. I have a dual citizenship.
- [50:29] This has been a great year. Everyone should reflect on your last year and celebrate all of your achievements.
- [51:40] I wish you a happy and healthy New Year and hope that all of your dreams come true.
Links and Resources: