On Board: Bri Seeley & Thaís Guimaraes
Mission: Amplify Collective
Bri Seeley and Thaís Guimaraes are a couple of passionate, extremely smart, and amazing ladies. They are dedicated to radically changing the way creative and ambitious women connect, engage, and inspire. Together, they founded The Amplify Collective, providing women a powerful space to be amplified so they can change the world.
Bri Seeley has a background in the fashion industry and received her master’s degree in Italy. She has a strong desire to support women in leading inspirational life. Bri has discovered her true calling in life, to serve and inspire women to become their most inspirational selves.
Thaís Guimaraes is a brilliant teacher that has a passion to support women in stepping into their spotlight. She has a desire to help women step into their power, be seen in the world, be able to communicate their message, and exude their radiance into every aspect of their life.
- [2:12] - Thaís tells us all about Bri Seeley.
- [3:01] - Bri describes Thaís Guimaraes.
- [4:22] - Bri and Thaís talk about the businesses the run together and independently. They share how working together rather than seeing each other as competition has helped their individual businesses.
- [6:35] - They describe The Amplify Collective.
- [7:58] - The role we as women should play in the business world, and in life.
- [9:51] -Thaís and Bri explain what it means to be a woman.
- [13:05] - Tapping into creativity.
- [14:44] - Bri and Thaís talk share details of their collaboration strategies.
- [19:12] - Bri talks about the crises of identity that she’s encountered and she explains how she was able to conquer these crises.
- [23:10] - Thaís talks “the dark stuff” and it’s part of being a human.
- [29:52] - Shifting from being a victim to empowerment.
- [35:14] - Bri and Thaís talk about checking in with each other on their commitment their project.
- [39:30] - Thaís and Bri share details on what they individually do to help women step into the spotlight.
- [44:27] - The ladies discuss how they have built a community around themselves.
- [48:00] - The keys to their success.
- [50:07] - The ideal Sunday afternoon.
- [51:54] - The morning ritual.
Your Pre-Flight Checklist
- If we are shutting out or competing with other women, we’re only hurting ourselves. Fall in love with who you are, and you’ll be able to accept other people.
- Allow yourself to experience the emotions. Don’t try to bypass the dark. In order to find wholeness, we need to find healing from the dark.
- When facing anything in life, ask yourself: “What was my role in this?”“How did I create this?”“What do I need to learn from this?
Links and Resources Mentioned
@TheAmplifyCo on Twitter
@TheAmplifyCo on Instagram
From all of us here at Stellar life; the Captain, Copilot and the entire crew, I’d like to Thank You for joining us on this trip! We are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay and thank you for choosing to live your life to the fullest!