Lazo Freeman is the #1 body transformation coach in the UK, with clients including other trainers, international stars, and the wealthy elite of London. He understands that transformation needs to come from a place of love and self-acceptance rather than shame or embarrassment, and emphasizes the connection between the mind, the body, and the spirit.
Connect With Lazo:
Lazo Freeman on Facebook
Body Transformation Academy
Lazo Freeman on Instagram
@LazoFreeman on Twitter
The Mission Log:
- [03:42] - Orion takes a moment to talk to Lazo briefly about her recent trip to India, where she explains that everything is heightened. She and Lazo then discuss and compare their experiences in India.
- [08:09] - It’s hard to be born a girl in India because the question of the dowry, Orion points out.
- [08:48] - Lazo explains a bit about who he is and what he does. He also talks about his transformation.
- [12:25] - We hear about Lazo’s clients, who tend to be very wealthy.
[14:34] - Orion steps in to celebrate Lazo’s story and his success. In response, Lazo goes into more depth about his early life and digs into the importance of family and love.
- [19:32] - Like Lazo, Orion has Kurdish heritage, she explains.
- [22:20] - Lazo talks about how he changed into becoming a super-fit bodybuilder. He also offers advice about booking a photoshoot for the future to help you visualize how you want to look.
- [25:28] - We learn about a specific client of Lazo’s and the importance of answering specific questions for yourself.
- [27:49] - Lazo’s one gem is getting out of your head and being in your body. Once you’ve practiced this, your body will give you important feedback, he explains.
- [29:02] - Lazo talks about the learning difficulties he was diagnosed with as a teenager.
- [31:30] - Has Lazo heard of the work of Louise Hay? Lazo answers, and takes some time to talk about his brother as well.
- [34:08] - Orion shares her fitness journey with Lazo, sharing a surprising story about how easily she lost weight during her week and a half in India. Lazo then explains why this occurred for her.
- [37:49] - How can you create this state of joy that leads to effortless weight loss during your everyday life despite needing to work and deal with everyday matters?
- [40:33] - Lazo clarifies why throwing away your clothes can be helpful if you get stuck in your fitness or weight-loss journey.
- [42:50] - Lazo offers advice involving deciding which specific facet of working out you should work on.
- [45:52] - What is Lazo’s key to success? He answers that lots of people vastly underestimate how much joy your body and your life can give you.
- [46:38] - We learn about how Lazo helps women fall in love with their bodies.
- [50:46] - What are Lazo’s three top tips for living a stellar life? 1. Love is medicine, so rise in love. 2. Be honest with yourself. 3. Hang out with good people.
- [51:34] - Lazo talks about where listeners can find him.
Links and Resources: